New Patient Resources
Welcome to Humlicek Family Dental
Your First Visit
On your first visit, we will take the time to properly diagnose your immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal dental health. This includes an examination and review of your treatment options, with the option of starting treatment the same day as the consultation or scheduling an additional appointment.
On your first visit, we ask you to bring the following information:
- Any X-rays that were taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions
- Dental insurance, if you are covered and paying through insurance
- Completed New Patient Registration Forms
We’re proud to offer quality dental care that’s affordable and accessible to our patients. We accept most major insurance providers and are happy to look into your benefits for you, so you get the most out of your coverage. We also offer a variety of payment methods, so affordability is never an obstacle for you to get the dental care you need, when you need it.Financial & Insurance Information